PDO Thread Training Course in London
You will learn how to perform the most commonly sought after PDO Thread Lift procedures on live models under expert supervision.
- Lift the Brows
- Volumise: Cheeks | Lips | Jaws | Jowls | Nasolabial and Marionette Lines
- Tighten: Neck | Double Chin
✔Types of threads: Mono, Screw and Twist Threads.
- Date: Contact us
- Level: Beginners
- Location: London
- Duration: 1 day
- Brief history and concepts of PDO threads.
- Facial ageing.
- Facial evaluation for the insertion of threads.
- Approach to facial rejuvenation techniques.
- Thread type for each indication.
- Review of facial anatomy with emphasis on the procedure of threads.
- Facial analysis for the use of threads.
- Danger zones when inserting PDO threads.
- Indications and contraindications for uses of Polydioxanone threads.
- Instruments used during the procedure.
- Principle of thread lifting.
- The advantages and disadvantages of using PDO threads for lifting and de-sustainability.
- Guidelines for patients.
- Monitoring of clinical cases.
- Preparing clients for placement of PDO threads.
- Post-procedural care and treatment of feasible complications.
- Photographic record, monitoring and evolution of treatment.
- Complementary aesthetic techniques after the procedure.
- Publicity guidelines.
This course is divided into two parts:
At the end of the training day, you will receive a Certificate of Completion which will be the starting point of a new career in the aesthetics field.
We also welcome non-medics in our courses, however, non-medical students need to have the dermal fillers course I and II in order to be accepted in the PDO Thread foundation level.
Theory + Hands-on Training
* You should bring your own model or volunteer to be a model.