PDO Thread Training Course in London – Beginners
You will learn how to perform the most commonly sought after Polydioxanone Thread procedures on live models under expert supervision.
- Lift and Tighten the whole face and neck
- Lift the Brows
- Volumise Cheeks/Lips/Jaws/Jowls/Nasolabial and Marionette Lines
Mono, Screw and Twist Threads.
✔ Training Course Date
- Date: 19th January 2021
- Level: Beginners
- Location: London
- Duration: 1 day
- Brief history and concepts of PDO threads.
- Facial ageing.
- Facial evaluation for the insertion of threads.
- Approach to facial rejuvenation techniques.
- Thread type for each indication.
- Review of facial anatomy with emphasis on the procedure of threads.
- Facial analysis for the use of threads.
- Danger zones when inserting PDO threads.
- Indications and contraindications for uses of Polydioxanone threads.
- Instruments used during the procedure.
- Principle of thread lifting.
- The advantages and disadvantages of using PDO threads for lifting and de-sustainability.
- Guidelines for patients.
- Monitoring of clinical cases.
- Preparing clients for placement of PDO threads.
- Post-procedural care and treatment of feasible complications.
- Photographic record, monitoring and evolution of treatment.
- Complementary aesthetic techniques after the procedure.
- Publicity guidelines.
Theory + Hands-on Training
*You should bring your own model or volunteer to be a model.